Friday, February 1, 2013

{DIY} Valentine Trees

I've never been so happy to see February in all my life! I appreciate all the beautiful seasons we are fortunate enough to experience here in New Jersey, but after two weeks worth of runny noses, sore throats, coughs, and cranky kids, I'm done! Not that February is much better in terms of the cold weather or sicknesses, but we are that much closer to spring.

This February, I decided to try a Valentine's idea I found on Pinterest...where else?

My little mister helped me craft these heart trees a few days ago when we were stuck inside due to the cold.

I decorated my mantle with the trees this year. They are super simple, but I really love the vibrant colors.

**Stay tuned to see the Valentine's I'm working on for my kiddies to give to their friends this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment