Friday, December 21, 2012

{Invitations} Christmas Cards 2012

This Christmas season has been my busiest yet. I'm sure having a newborn has something to do with that ;-} I finally got my Christmas cards in the mail yesterday. Not the original plan, but I can only do what I can do, right?

Karen Carpenter Photography took Drew's newborn pictures and snapped a few of my babies together. Love this picture of the two of them.

Once again, I kept the design super simple...because I like simple and that's all I have time for anymore ;-}

Wrap labels are a bit time consuming, but I just love them.

Phew, it feels good to cross the Christmas cards off my list :-}

**Dean, Drew and I are delivering our neighborhood gifts today...pics and details on Monday!
**We are attempting our first movie night with Dean tonight. The boy finally sits still long enough to watch a little tv or part of a movie. We'll see how it goes!
**TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment