Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{Decorating} Spring, Spring, Spring


I'm ready for spring, and when I think of spring, I think of green. So, this year, I choose to add some springy greens to my mantle. Simple and well, green.

I've been collecting these potted greens, which I also added to the floating shelves in my kitchen, from places like HomeGoods, TJ Maxx and JoAnn's for the last month or so.

As an aside, some of my pics, like the one above, have been fuzzy lately. It happens when I'm not shooting in auto. Karen Carpenter Photography? Help!


I also added some very simple Easter decor to my buffet. Nothing crazy, just a touch.

**I'm ready for the "spring like" weather we will be getting this week!
**Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. My guess is that has something to do with either your aperture or your shutter speed, that is how I get blurry backgrounds in my food photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think you are right. Your pics always look beautiful, Dainty Chef!

    ReplyDelete