Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Just for Fun} The Hunger Games


OH MY OH MY OH MY! I have no words for these books other than completely and totally ADDICTED! I haven't been this into a series for as long as I can remember {the Twilight series may have been the last one}. I literally can't put them down....

I even have a lot of my students now reading them, and they are so cute and funny about it. A few of them ask me every morning how far I've read the night before -- I think they're all in a race to finish before me -- LOL!

In your "spare time" {right}, you should really give them a try...you won't be sorry ;-}

**The Hunger Games is coming to the big screen on March 23rd -- so excited!

3 comments:

  1. My students loved it too! Hunger Games has been made into a movie that is due to be released in the spring/summer. That has many more wanting to read it before it is released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that on the end of your post. LOL! Wasn't sure if you knew it was a movie or not. Sorry about that. It just goes to show you that you shouldn't try to blog when you haven't had any sleep.
    My high school kids also like the City of Glass series, but it is a little too dark for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reading suggestion -- I will have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete