Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Holiday} Cowboy Dean


In recent years, Halloween has become one of the nights I look forward to the most. Why? Just for the simple fact that I LOVE how adorable all the kids look dressed up in their costumes. The entire night is priceless!

Cowboy Dean was a little cranky and wasn't too keen on wearing his cowboy hat or carrying his stick pony last night -- oh boy.


I thought a cowboy costume would not only be cute but budget savvy. Ummm...not so much. Dean was able to wear a pair of jeans and plaid shirt he already had in his closet, but after buying the cowboy hat & boots, kerchief & sheriff star, and stick pony, this costume started adding up! And I was trying to find a vest and belt with a cowboy buckle too -- my wallet was thanking me for not being able to locate those last few items!


I knew that oversized horse would come in handy some day ;-}

**Whether you were handing out candy or trick or treating with the kids, I hope you all had a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment