Monday, October 24, 2011

{DIY} Photo Prop Banner


We had some family photos taken with my friend Karen of Karen Carpenter Photography on Saturday afternoon. I made a Christmas banner for one of the shots. This picture on Pinterest was my inspiration.


I used some "Merry Merry" cutouts I made last Christmas, added some sparkly glitter, attached them to a piece of jute and called it a day. I haven't seen any of the banner outtakes yet, but I'm hoping they turned out!


Here's one of the family shots Karen snapped. We went with some nontraditional fall colors :: navy, lime & cobalt blue. I'm always ultra critical of myself, but I love Bo & Dean here and just love that we now have a "nice" family shot of the three of us <3

**Weekends are the BEST -- so sad to see them end :-{
**Maura's party pics coming soon!
**Leaving for a little Vegas getaway with my hubby tomorrow -- prayers for a safe trip would be so much appreciated as I am a nervous wreck about leaving my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment