Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{Decorating} FALL


A few weeks ago I did a little fall decorating at my house. My mantle is usually the area I concentrate on since the fireplace and built-ins that surround it are a big focal point in my home. I had an "anything goes" attitude this year as I layered berries, twigs, twinkle lights, and other little fall goodies on my mantle. **I kind of cringe when I look at this pic b/c it looks so much nicer in person!


The sideboard in my dining room is my other area of focus. This year it was lanterns with candles and pumpkins of different sizes and colors. I also added a few sparkly spiders for a little pop of Halloween. When it's all lit at night, my dining room looks so glowy and pretty. Candlelight...it gets me every time ;-}

**Is October flying by or is it just me?
**Enjoy the GORGEOUS fall weather we will be getting for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment