Friday, September 23, 2011

{Invitations} Maura's First Birthday


My sweet niece turned one in early September, and my sister and I are currently planning her first birthday party {the party is being held in late October because her daddy is a college football coach and doesn't have many free weekends}. Her theme is "Apple of my Eye" and we are using some pretty girly colors to tie in the green apples -- lime, moss green, dark pink, and light pink.


The party is being held on a Saturday morning, and we will be serving brunch. I'm so excited to help my sister with this one -- I've been wanting to plan a birthday brunch for the longest time {and have been considering it for Dean's 2nd birthday for a while now too}.


I also made wrap labels to coordinate with the invitations. These will be going in the mail this weekend!

Check out my Apple of my Eye pinboard on Pinterest to see some of the inspiration I've been collecting for Maura's party!

**Boy am I glad it's Friday...
**TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment