Monday, September 12, 2011

{Inspiration} Travelin'


Happy Monday -- here's hoping for a quick and painless week!

Inspired on a daily basis by all the fabulous parties out there in the blogosphere, one theme has left me completely smitten. I wish I had an excuse to throw a "travel" themed party -- I have so many ideas swirling through my head on this one! The above travel themed children's party table was created by paper & CAKE.

I love the suitcases and globe -- adorable and appropriate party props.


How about these "world" cake pops?! And arranged in a suitcase...perfect.


LOVE this one from Green Wedding Shoes -- a color palette of deep persimmon, postcards, travel brochures and mini suitcases add to the originality of this elegant wedding.


How about some framed maps like the ones above from Belle Maison to add to your party decor? Cute, huh?!

If I had a high school graduate in my life {and I'm very thankful that I don't just yet!}, I'd love to plan a graduation party with a lot of these same details. Don't graduates have the "World at their Fingertips?" I think I could make it work ;-}

Or how about a party with this theme for the geography teacher in your life? Or the friend or loved one traveling abroad? Or a retiree -- aren't they supposed to spend their days of freedom traveling the world and seeing all the sights they never saw because they were too young, too broke, or had young children?

For some more inspiration and ideas for this unique party theme, visit my World Traveler pinboard on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment