Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Inspiration} Fall Happy Hour


Good Morning! Now that the invites have been delivered, I have been thinking more about my neighborhood happy hour, and have started collecting some inspiration pictures. I want to keep it simple yet festive for this time of year.

Let me start with my favorite -- the three tiered galvanized tray from PB has been on my "To Buy" list for the longest time. It's a little pricey for me, so I've been keeping an eye out at my favorite stores for PB knockoffs and....no luck. Hmmm....I might buckle and buy an early Christmas present for myself....

Aren't the fall treats adorable? Love the simplicity -- apples, popcorn and Halloween candy.


Monogrammed pumpkins -- cute!


Caramal apple taffies are the epitome of fall and one of my favorite treats at this time of year. The cutest thing about these? The striped straws used as sticks -- LOVE it and will be trying this at some point this fall.


Last but not least, the sweet mason jars filled with candy corn and candles. I did this a few years ago in a big vase and used it as a centerpiece for my table. I might just have to try something like this again!

**All pics via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment