Thursday, August 18, 2011

{Restaurant Review} Treno


I love going out to dinner and especially enjoy trying new restaurants. Collingswood, New Jersey has become one of my favorite spots to dine out in the past few years. Between date nights, girls' dinners, bridal & baby showers, and lunch outtings, I've visited a lot of the eateries this town has to offer. Treno has been on my list, and I finally had the opportunity to try it last week with some of my cousins. THUMBS UP -- will hopefully be taking my husband back very soon!

FOOD :: Pasta, pizza & wine {I would recommend their brick oven personal pizzas. They offer a lot of gourmet pizza selections and the portion is generous -- I had plenty to eat while at Treno and took a little doggie bag home too}.
DRINK :: Nice wine selection and reasonably priced
COST :: Reasonable -- you can enjoy a nice meal and glass{es} of wine without breaking the bank
ATMOSPHERE :: LOVED -- the patio offers trendy, outdoor seating with huge slider windows, ceiling fans, lots of candlelight, a beautiful bar, live entertainment, and protection from the elements.
LOCATION :: Westmont, New Jersey {on Haddon Avenue -- between Collingswood & Haddonfield}


**This would be a fun double date spot, too! Maybe this fall...

1 comment: