Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{Travel} Bright Lights, Big City


We took the plunge -- we booked a mini-getaway to Las Vegas this fall. I'm really excited to get away with my husband and visit a city I've never been to, but so so nervous to leave my baby. It's going to be a quick trip, and I won't be away from him for long, but the thought of his daddy and me getting on an airplane without him -- ughh -- uneasy feeling. He will have the best of care from his grandparents while we are gone, so I'm sure everything will be fine. But still...

My hubby is currently working on our itinerary -- we're gonna live it up Vegas style for the few, short days we are there! Other than little trips, we haven't been away since our honeymoon, so we are both beyond excited!

**Almost thirteen years ago, I was a brand new teacher, living home, no commitments, no major responsibilities, money to burn, and lots of single friends ready for adventure. I took full advantage of that time and traveled all over the world {so thankful for that time in my life!}. I never made it to Vegas though -- it's been on my destination list for a long time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment