Friday, July 15, 2011

{TGIF} Summer Lovin'


Ahhh....Summer. Ahhh....Friday. Ahhh....gorgeous weather. That's one heck of a combination, don't you think? I'm LOVING it.... are you?

************************************

**It's so nice out that I was able to turn my AC off, open my windows, and let some fresh air in my house -- so refreshing!
**It was even a tad cool last night {can you believe it -- in mid July!!}, so my hubby & I had a glass of wine by the firepit after our little sweetheart went to bed. If the mosquitos weren't feasting on my legs, I could have stayed out by the fire ALL NIGHT LONG!
**Heading over to a free summer concert tonight at a local community center right on the water -- I just want to be outside and soak up all this summery sweetness!
**TGIF -- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment