Friday, June 17, 2011

{TGIF} Bubbly!

It's Friday, it's the last day of school {with kiddies!!}, it's the start of summer, the start of pool time, beach days, baby boy time, relaxation time, summer reading time, summer house project time, OBX time, etc, etc, etc.

I think that calls for a celebration and no better way to celebrate than with a glass of champagne. I think I'll skip the dancing on the table part though {I AM almost 34 years old afterall ;-}.

**Pic via Wanelo
**Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
**HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the hardworking & dedicated dads out there! I know I would not be the same person without my own dad's strong presence in my life. And I know my husband feels the same way about his dad. I'm thankful that my son has the same kind of father -- XOXOXO BO POWELL -- AMAZING DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment