Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Recipes} Summer Veggie Wraps

There is nothing to this meal -- I was able to make it in no time, and the clean-up was just as simple. All I did was roast some veggies from my garden and arrange them in a wrap. SO EASY & HEALTHY and a quick summertime meal!

Ingredients:
~ Whole wheat wraps {or wraps of your choice}
~ Summer veggies {I used eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, onion & pepper}
~ Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
~ Balsalmic dressing

Directions:
~ Cut your veggies and arrange on a baking tray. Drizzle with a little EVOO and season with a little S & P. Roast on 350 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes.
~Arrange veggies in wrap {I like to heat these in the oven for a few minutes so they're warm for eating}. Add a little gorgonzola cheese and drizzle with balsalmic dressing.
~ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment