Monday, June 20, 2011

{Decorating} July 4

I recently added a few more simple Independence Day touches to my home. The best part? It cost me $4 total. Yup. How? Target dollar bins.

I love the traditional look of American flags, so I was thrilled when I found some at Target so reasonably priced. I bought two packs of small flags {3 per pack at $1/pack} and one pack of medium sized flags {2 flags per pack at $2}. I put the smaller ones in a small glass bottle and placed on top of my cake plates {I have another bottle with flags sitting on windowsill above my kitchen sink.

The larger ones decorate my twig tree and one of my flower baskets on my front porch.



The picture I have leaning against my mirror on the buffet is something I found in my basement. I bought it years ago when I was renting my first apartment {Target}. I thought it looked cute and festive for the 4th.


-------------------------------------------


In other news....someone discovered Mommy's iced tea and LOVES it. Not good...especially since it contains caffeine and is an "adult" drink AND it kept someone up half the night ;-/

**Hope you had fun celebrating all the wonderful dads in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment