Thursday, May 19, 2011

{Invitations} What's POPPIN'?


I made bridal shower invitations not long ago that were inspired by a local 50's soda shop/diner, The POP Shop. My girlfriend, Carolyn, asked if I would use the same design and color scheme for her children's upcoming birthday party. Both are May babies, and I think she is extremely savvy to kill two birds with one stone and throw one party to celebrate both of them! Savvy not only for her wallet but also her sanity ;-}

**I'll be sharing some Mexican eats & drinks with the birthday boy & girl's mama and some other gals tonight for a Girls' Night at El Vez. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about El Vez, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krissy -- I can't wait to get my hands on a big, fat margarita -- ha! And your caramal popcorn recipe sounds delish for Gourmet Night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I will get it to you soon!

    ReplyDelete