Friday, May 6, 2011

{Inspiration} Kitchen Workstations

I've got kitchens on my mind as my husband is prepping to begin our new floor next weekend. Once the floor is done, I'd LOVE to move right into the workstation area {major convincing still needs to take place here}. Here's my inspiration:


Practical message center/desk combo...


Loving the unexpected yet pretty pop of color here...


Admiring the traditional look of this painted workstation...the solid color used on this piece ties into the remaining cabinets and gives a streamlined look to the entire space {notice the collection of bell jars on the top, left shelf -- so sweet}.


So cute...


Contemporary Mod look with the granite, stainless steel, and sleek cabinetry...


Great use of space here...tiny yet beautiful!


Love this simple "Cooks Nook" with a twist of vintage...

All images via Better Homes & Gardens

**TTTTGGGGIIIIIFFFF!
**Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment