Thursday, April 28, 2011

{Recipes} Pineapple Casserole

Great little side dish for you! This is another signature recipe a la my girlfriend Patty {actually her wonderful cook for a mother deserves the credit here ;-} Thank you, Mrs. Q!


I made this for Easter dinner at my mom's house, and then again the very next night for our dinner at home! I love this casserole paired with pork sandwiches -- so yummy!

Ingredients:
~ 1 cup sugar
~ 1/2 cup butter {1 stick}, softened
~ 4 eggs
~ 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
~ 5 slices cinnamon raisin bread, cubed

Directions:
~ Cream the sugar and butter
~ Beat in one egg at a time
~ Add pineapple and then fold in cubed bread
~ Spread in a greased casserole dish
~ Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
~ ENJOY!

**You can add in a little sprinkle of cinnamon & some extra raisins if desired.
**I doubled this recipe to fill a 9x13 sized casserole dish.
**It almost could pass for a dessert it's so TASTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment