Friday, April 15, 2011

{LOVE} A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Picture it :: April 2008. St. Michael's, Maryland. A quaint, charming town on the water. A rainy, spring afternoon. A girl. A boy. A soon-to-be wedding. A photographer. Anticipation. Excitement. Nervousness. LOVE.


We didn't have the greatest weather for our engagement pics, but you know what? I LOVED that it was rainy. I loved that I was able to use my umbrella as a prop. It was different, and I love different. {I DIDN'T love that my curly hair started to do what curly hair does best when it rains. Frizzzzzz!}


We started off at a little cafe called Characters.


Then we strolled around the town with our photographer, Laura of In His Grace Photography.


We did all sorts of fun things like feeding the ducks...


And sticking our faces through holes with funny pictures on the other side...


And being daring and leaping over water...


And taking a little break to hold hands as we strolled along...


And climbing on dangerous things like cranes to get some cool shots...


And playing silly games just to steal a kiss from the other...


And fighting such a strong wind that it blew my umbrella inside out...


And peeking in store windows with all kinds of beautiful treasures inside...


And being goofy in front of a very inappropriately placed sign...{so NOT cool ;-}


And holding on tight huddled under our umbrella back where we started, dreaming of our big day and the life we would soon share together forever and ever and ever...

**I was going to do a post on an outrageously beautiful Vegas Glam wedding today but I ditched it to take you on a walk down memory lane with me...
**I CHERISH these memories and hold them very close...
**Heading to our favorite city with our favorite boy this weekend to do a little more reminiscing...
**Details and pics next week {taking Monday off from EVERYTHING, including blogging, so I'll see you Tuesday ;-}
**TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment