Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{Inspiration} Vegas GLAM


Here's the stunning Vegas wedding I've spoken of for the last few weeks. A little background information for you :: the bride and groom married very young and the bride's mother planned the entire wedding from start to finish. It was a lovely wedding, but not really their "own." So, once the bride became a hip wedding photographer {aka Kristin Spencer Photography -- HUGE fan over here -- amazing work!}, she and her husband decided to say their vows again -- this time Vegas Style. They planned a glamorous wedding at the Bellagio to coincide with their 5th anniversary. So fun! Check out some of the FAB details below...


Can we just stop for a moment please and feast our eyes on those SHOES! I picture Carrie Bradshaw here -- "Hello Lova!" Christian Louboutin -- need I say more?

And the table setting -- I've died and gone to heaven. The colors, the rectangular tablescape, the LAMPS {loving that}, the lush flowers, the buttons {yes, I said buttons. Can you see them? Better shot below}. TO-DIE-FOR!

And how about that antique convertible cady?! Bet that made for a great photo opt driving down The Strip!


Fun glasses! And again, those shoes! Check out her hubby's shoes too!


Can you imagine this scene as the backdrop for your wedding? Me neither. So amazing!


I love the "V" that the lacey straps of her dress make. Not to mention the birdcage she's wearing!


I think I'd like to hop in on this party scene -- I wouldn't mind rockin' a pair of those shades. And enjoying a glass of wine while dancing under a starry lit sky on a veranda overlooking the finest sites that Vegas has to offer. Ahhhh....


Details -- aren't these out-of-town bags {suitcases} adorable?


And I love the vintage rings she gave as favors -- so fitting!

**Hope you enjoyed!

**Did I mention that I have especially been enthrawed with this wedding b/c if I can bare to leave my baby boy for a few days, I may meet my husband in Vegas for a little mini getaway this fall? He'll be there already for a big sales meeting. Hmmmmm...decisions. The thought of leaving my little man is a lot overwhelming at this point. TBD...

No comments:

Post a Comment