Friday, April 1, 2011

{Inspiration} Kitchen Envy


I'm a sucker for kitchens -- they are my absolute, hands-down, favorite part of a home. I'm just about dying over here staring at this GORGEOUS, sleek, white kitchen that belongs to Sharnel of My Life - My Loves. Look at the lanterns hanging over her island -- LOVE. Subway tile, bright, natural light streaming in through those beautiful French doors, the lovely, glass display cabinet, secondary sink for prep in the huge island {which is great for entertaining too}, clean, streamlined look -- absolutely stunning!


And this is Sharnel's foyer. The bright pops of pink with the navy caught my eye. And what about her sweet little guy climbing up the banister?! Such a boy ;-}


How amazing is this little glimpse of her children's playroom? Window bench seating with storage underneath, loads of shelving, and there's that little cutie dashing through the room again. I NEED to see more of this room!

If you want to see the rest of Sharnel's stunningly beautiful home, click here for Part 1 and here for Part 2. Be prepared to drool.

***TGIF! Kicking off the weekend with a Mexican dinner date with my hubby. The weather is miserable here in NJ, but sharing some yummy Mexican eats & drinks with my favorite man is enough to put a smile on my face ;-} Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment