Monday, March 21, 2011

{Invitations} POP Shop Inspired Invitations


I recently made these Pop Shop inspired bridal shower invitations for a friend from work. The bridal shower was held in the Pop Shop's party room, so we set up the invite to resemble the Pop Shop's sign. I think they turned out really cute!


Speaking of "things that pop," I found this adorable "POP" baby shower on P is for Party's blog. I love some of the details, especially these glass jars filled with flavored "POP"corn. How cute!


FUN!


And these scrapbook paper cones to hold the popcorn are adorable too. I made some of these for my sister's baby sprinkle last summer, and they add such a nice "POP" of color to party decor.

**Don't miss my post tomorrow on our first Gourmet Night at our friend's home. Lots of beautiful entertaining details!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday again = back to the grind. And to make matters worse the cold, wintery weather is back again :-[

No comments:

Post a Comment