Monday, March 28, 2011

{Invitations} Alisa's Bridal Shower


I just wrapped up these bridal shower invites for my friend Nicole, who is throwing a bridal shower for her sister-in-law, Alisa. They are simple with a focus on the color green -- the same color as her bridesmaids' dresses.

------------------------------------------------------

I've got the Monday bluuuueeeessss. The weekend is never long enough -- NEVER. Okay, enough complaining. I am staring at my beautiful, happy, healthy son sleeping on the monitor right this very second, and he just made the sweetest little noise. Blessed is an understatement.


AND....look at him go! My little, traveling babe recently starting walking on his own. I cannot believe it. Who gave him permission to grow up so fast?!

Here's to a quick week!

No comments:

Post a Comment