Friday, March 18, 2011

{Inspiration} Dessert Tables = My FAV

I've made it no secret that I LOVE me a beautiful dessert table. Check out just a few of my favorite spreads below -- what a feast for the eyes! Perhaps they will inspire you to try one of your own!


In awe of this oh-so-lovely yellow & gray "LOVE" table by The TomKat Studio.


Hostess with the Mostess debuted this GORGE garden flower dessert spread the other week and I fell head-over-heals in love. It screams spring -- love the colors, love the cherry blossom branches, love it all!


This adorable bow-tie themed dessert spread instantly caught my eye. The serving dishes, the sideboard the spread is arranged on, and the soft yellow, green and blue hues give this spread a slightly vintage feel, which I love. Besides, anything "little man" themed holds a special place with me!


How beautiful is this "glam camping" dessert spread? All of the little touches are adorable, not to mention how it's arranged on what looks like an old wooden wagon. Love the netting over the spread too. That sunlight casting it's fallish rays make me swoon as well -- ahhhh.


I can't get enough of this red ball themed spread. So classic and simple. And I can tell a set of very meticulous hands put this table together!


How could I have forgotten this one?! This preppy pinwheel table by Sharnel of My Life My Loves was one of the very first spreads I stumbled upon when my dessert table obsession first began. First -- love how it's a boy's table and second -- love the simplicity of it. So beautiful!

**If you visit each of the links I provided, you will be able to see the entire post on each of these parties!

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment