Monday, February 21, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Someone Had a 1st Birthday Party Yesterday!


I'm working on Dean's full party post now, but it won't be ready until tomorrow {hopefully} so here's a quick peek at one of the photos -- obviously the back of my little man's birthday shirt. It was a Little Mister party afterall ;-}

Everything turned out adorable, and we all had a great time celebrating a very loved little boy, who is currently napping and feeling a little under the weather. My little guy woke up at 11:30pm last night and proceeded to get sick all throughout the night. And this is only an hour after his dad did exactly the same thing. Ugghhh! Too much partying for both my fellas I think ;-} Thankfully both are on the mend now, and we're all keeping our fingers crossed that Mama doesn't catch the sick bug.

**Miraculously the sickies didn't hit until after the party was over and everything was cleaned up. AND I am so grateful that I am off from work today to take care of my family. Thanking my lucky stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment