Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{Restaurant Review} Vintage


I am so thankful for my parents - without them, Bo and I would get out even less than we already do! They very generously came over on Friday night so that we could escape for a little date night and then meet up with friends for some drinks. The place? Vintage, a very hip wine bar and bistro in center city Philadelphia. Check out that A.M.A.Z.I.N.G brick wall!


Vintage is located on 13th street between Walnut and Chestnut {also right next to El Vez, one of Steven Starr's FAB restaurants....another very fun place to eat if you like Mexican}.

In my humble opinion...

FOOD :: Thumbs up {Not a large menu but we had some really YUMMY burgers & fries}
DRINKS :: Thumbs up {Extensive wine menu & I even had a very good cosmo too}
LOCATION :: Thumbs up & down {It's so fun to eat in the city BUT parking is always a nightmare}
ATMOSPHERE :: Thumbs up {Did I already mention the brick wall?! There was also a small, intimate feel to this restaurant {dim lights, lots of candles}, not to mention some pretty amazing decor.}
COST :: Thumbs up {For a night out in the city, it was pretty reasonable.}

Check it out if you're ever in that neck of the woods!

Next up? We've been dying to get to Budakhan and/or Amada. Hopefully in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment