Monday, February 28, 2011

{Restaurant Review} The POP Shop


We visited the good ole Pop Shop this weekend, and I HIGHLY recommend this super fun restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner! The menu is one of the most incredible I've seen -- so many creative choices. They completely cater to children and now that I am a mother and have a little one, this is something I appreciate A LOT! SUCH A FUN PLACE FOR THE KIDS!

FOOD :: DELISH & CLEVER -- ALL OF IT! {They have a nice children's menu too}
ATMOSPHERE :: LOVE {a fun retro 50's diner feel complete with a counter with round spinny stools and an ice cream sundae/soda shop -- oooOooo love it all!}
BYOB :: YES
COST :: Average
LOCATION :: Collingswood, NJ {I think I need to branch out a little ;-}

**This restaurant is rather noisy, which could be a downside if you're visiting sans children.**

I just wrapped up a Pop Shop inspired project, which is how we ended up there for lunch on Saturday. We loved it so much that we're taking my mom & dad back for breakfast one weekend in the near future. **I also noticed while I was there that they have a fabulous party room, separate from the restaurant but right around the corner. What a cool venue for an event -- children's birthday party, shower, etc, etc, etc!**

Happy Monday -- it's almost March!

No comments:

Post a Comment