Thursday, January 27, 2011

{Inspiration} LOVE Rocks!


I am LOVING the newest party Hostess with the Mostess just posted on their blog...it's right up my alley! The bright colors, the fun details, the theme...it all totally "ROCKS!" A "Little Rockstar" party was one of the themes I was considering for Dean's first birthday, so this caught my eye immediately!


Not only is this great inspiration for all of your Valentine's Day parties, but a lot of these ideas can be used for other party themes. I've been working on Dean's party details and some of my ideas are similar to things in this post {can't give away too much yet!}.


When my love affair with the online blog world began a few years ago, Hostess with the Mostess was one of the very first party blogs that I stumbled upon, and it has been such an inspiration to me ever since. Jen features the finest of the finest parties out there, and I look forward to seeing the latest bash she posts. So much inspiration!


To see the full party post and experience Hostess with the Mostess for yourself, click here!

ENJOYING MY SNOW DAY HOME WITH MY BABY! I HOPE YOU ARE TOO! STAY WARM TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment