Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{Parties} Jack's Birthday FIESTA


Here are a couple of quick details from my nephew's birthday FIESTA the other night. My sis created a taco bar with all the fixins for her guests. She served hard & soft tacos with a choice of chicken or beef filling and a corn & black bean side dish, which was delish! She did a great job of incorporating some cute details, like displaying all of the taco fixins in margarita glasses and using fun serving utensils with brightly colored beads. Great job, Bec!

***Please excuse my lack of posts this week as I've been taking a much needed break from EVERYTHING on my week off from work. It's been so nice to spend the week with my husband {also on vaca} and son and disconnect from the "online world" for a little while. I'll be back next week and hopefully will be able to maintain my blog as I'm adding another major item to my To-Do list for 2011....my grad school clinical. Ughhh! Wish me luck...I'll need it!***

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! BRING ON 2011!

1 comment: