Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{Invitations} Jack's Birthday FIESTA!


My little boyfriend, Jack, is going to be THREE at the end of this month. When did that happen by the way? Wasn't he just born like yesterday? UGHHH...these babies are growing too fast for my liking!

My sis is so cute...she's not a full-fledged theme girl when it comes to throwing parties. It's all about simplicity for her, which I LOVE! She has very nice taste and always has cute ideas, and as a matter of fact, it was her idea to do a Mexican fiesta birthday party for her son. Fun food, simple details...that's it!


For the invite, I borrowed a sombraro from the Spanish teacher at my middle school. Jack was very cooperative, even after just having gotten up from his nap, which I greatly appreciated, and I was able to snap a quick photo. Bright colors and some simple design details were used to create the invitation and coordinating wrap labels.

Stay tuned for all of the "simplified" details of this party, which will be forthcoming ;-}

AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY LATEST GIVEAWAY ~ 16 CUTE HOLIDAY GIFT TAGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment