Monday, December 20, 2010

{Gift Idea} Sweet & Simple


Dean and I will be delivering these "sweet" & simple gifts to my neighbors tomorrow afternoon. They are just a very small token to say Merry Christmas. These would also make great gifts for co-workers, friends you don't exchange big gifts with, mail carriers, recycle men, etc.

I ordered small red polka dot gable boxes from Polka Dot Market {link on my sidebar}. PDM has adorable products, and I also got the idea to make and add the peppermint bark to the boxes from Sally, the owner. I used Paula Deen's recipe, which is so easy and very yummy!


Once I lined the boxes with wax paper and filled them with the bark, I attached these little recipe cards I made. {I spelled boiler incorrectly...it says b"r"oiler if you read the recipe. Good going, English teacher. That's what I get for proofing it for the first time while posting it on my blog....oooops}!


YUM!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY LATEST GIVEAWAY TO WIN A 2011 MINI DESK CALENDAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment