Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Entertaining} Thanksgiving Place Settings


I was a busy little bee last night. After my sweet Dean went to bed and my husband and I finished up a relaxing dinner {aka Chinese takeout...ha!}, I got to work. I set my table and worked on my dessert buffet. After unsuccessfully searching high and low for cloth dinner napkins that fit my color scheme, I decided to go with these pretty eggplant cocktail napkins found at Target. Paper napkins were not exactly what I had in mind, BUT there are much more important things to worry about in this world!

Aside from all the cooking, I'm basically ready for Turkey Day on Thursday, my 15 year high school reunion the night after, and Christmas decorating on Saturday and Sunday! Does life ever slow down?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment