Saturday, September 11, 2010

{Scrapbooking} How Fast Time Flies


I am currently in the process of creating my son's first year album/baby book online at the site, How Fast Time Flies. I saw this site advertised on one of my favorite blogs, Hostess with the Mostess {link on my sidebar}, a while ago. Then, I saw one of these books in person when my cousin's wife made one for her daughter. Really cute!!!

The templates they offer are adorable....there are tons to choose from and all different styles to suite every mom's taste. I have been using the Hostess with the Mostess templates...they are brightly colored with simple but cute graphics and shapes.

The sample page above is not mine; however, I do have this exact template {HWTM} saved and ready to fill with fall pics of Dean! I'm up-to-date so far with his album....I'm trying to keep on top of it because I'd love to have it completed and on display at his first birthday party in February!

Check out How Fast Time Flies! Warning: It's very easy to get carried away with creating tons of pages, which means your pocketbook is in major trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment