Sunday, September 12, 2010

{Parties} Wigs & Wine Preparations


Just thought I'd give a little sneak peek at some of the things I'm working on for my Wigs & Wine party in October. My husband has been bugging me for a few years to have some kind of fall festival. So, this is the year, BUT, a festival it's NOT! It's going to be a small, intimate, adult dinner party. With WIGS. And WINE! More details on that party concept coming soon!


Love this Halloween color palette of orange, black, lime green, and purple!


I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to make with these fun little crafts, but don't worry, I'll come up with something!

***I just made a whole weeks worth of blog posts in a 24 hour time period...phew! After I put my son to bed, work has been consuming my nights with lesson preparations and what not, so my blog has been put on the back burner :-{ BUT only until the craziness of this first month back to work passes.***

FUN STUFF COMING SOON!
~ My classroom crafting
~ Storage lockers {Bo is painting them as I type!!!}
~ Wigs & Wine invitations & details
~ Small kitchen project
~ Some small projects {still not accepting any big jobs but working on little things here and there for family and friends}

No comments:

Post a Comment