Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{Inspiration} I'm "Fall"ing in Love...

...with all of these adorable fall ideas {from none other than PB}. Of course I have expensive taste with a budget that just doesn't quite match! That's why I titled this post "inspiration" as that is just what it is. I take ideas from Pottery Barn and then usually find them elsewhere for much less. Some of my favs for PB knockoffs? Home Goods, TJ Maxx, Target, IKEA, and JC Penny.


This garland would be adorable if you were hosting a Halloween bash or dinner at your home. It's actually something you could make if you were daring enough. This picture jumped out at me because I have the same buffet in my dining room, but mine was purchased at less than half the catalog price at PB Outlet in Lancaster, PA. The outlet is hit or miss but I've gotten some great furniture and area rugs for excellent prices there!


DEFINITELY making these mini ribbon pumpkins this year! I'm not crazy about the basket they're in....I'm thinking more along the lines of a glass hurricane where you can see all of them. Heading to JoAnn's Fabric today for something....might just have to make a pitstop in the ribbon aisle :-}


This front door/porch just makes me swoon! LOVE! I want so badly to walk up those steps, onto that porch and go right in that home! Maybe stay for dinner?

1 comment:

  1. Love all the ideas! Can't wait for W&W!!!!~JB

    ReplyDelete