Monday, September 27, 2010

{Inspiration} Cake Pops/Cupcake Skewers


I LOVE all my favorite party blogs {to see my favs, visit my sidebar}! So many great ideas out there that keep me inspired on a day to day basis. Take these super-cute cupcake skewers....they are perfect for my Wigs & Wine party!!! Pizzazzerie {they're on my list} held a cupcake skewer contest and this was the winner.

I was planning on making some cupcake skewers of my own for W & W, but now I think I might add these to my menu as well. Bonus....I already have the little witches' hats you see on the tops of the mini cupcakes. Bought them with another idea in mind but looks like I'll be getting double use out of them now :-}

Ahhhh....it's a rainy Monday morning here in NJ, and I definitely would love to be in my snug little house, curled up in my favorite chair with my cup of coffee, Regis & Kelly on the tube, and my cuddle bug R. Dean in my arms, BUT I'm staying positive. It's the glorious fall season, the holidays are just around the corner, and I have BIG plans for my future. Can't wait to share them with you ;-}

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment