Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{Pictures} My Baby's Dedication

I recieved the pictures from Dean's dedication the other day and wanted to post a few of my favorites! {All pictures taken by Lori Leigh Photography}


This is one of my favorite pictures from that day {me and my boy just before his dedication service started}. I love this baby more than words can do justice and am so, so, so blessed that the Lord chose me to be his mother.

"A mother's love is the sweetest love a child will ever know." Anonymous


The dedication itself took place on a covered outdoor patio at The Rushes. Chairs were set up for our guests to view the service, and we were able to stand in a place where the beautiful golf course was our backdrop. Reverend James Watson performed the dedication. He also married my husband and I two years ago and baptized me when I was 10!


My husband and I listening to Jim's beautiful service.


One of my little programs on my sister-in-law's lap.


Some of my family watching the service.


Jack couldn't stop talking during the service so his daddy had to have a little chat with him in the corner - haha. Love him!


Dean and his amazing Daddy.


After the service, everyone moved inside to a small private room for a breakfast buffet. I had a little table set up with Dean's picture, his cake, invitation, etc.


His first bible from Mommom & Pop.


Bo and I wanted to include a few yummy cocktails to compliment the breakfast buffet. Mimosas and Bloody Marys it was!


The waitresses buttlered them around the room for everyone to enjoy.


I loved this cake! An old church friend who is a very talented pastry chef made it for me. Not only did it perfectly coordinate with the invitation and coordinating items I made, but it was delicious! I added the cake topper for a little extra flare :-}


A little slice of heaven....vanilla bavarian with a fresh berry filling.


Each table held a centerpiece that I made along with a tented menu listing all of the eats for the day.


Family & friends enjoying their brunch!


Our sweet boy being loved by our wonderful families!

***To see the invitations and all coordinating items {programs, menus, centerpieces & centerpiece sticks, cake topper, thank you cards, etc.} I made for this event, please click on "Dedication" under "Things I Blog About" on my sidebar!***

No comments:

Post a Comment