Sunday, August 15, 2010

{Crafting} Cork Board


A couple of weeks ago, Bo and I switched around the furniture in the office/craft room. I now have a big wall behind my craft table and I've been working on a little wall collage for that space. Something I wanted to include in the collage was a place to display some of my projects, so I made this fabric covered cork board. Does the fabric look familiar?! I used old scraps from the fabric I used as tablecovers at my sister's sprinkle.


All I did was cover a cork board with fabric using a staple gun. Then I attached some ribbon, and lastly I added buttons in the places where the ribbon overlapped using a hot glue gun.


I love this because I can slide the projects and pictures I want to display under the ribbon, and it holds my things in place.


Items I used to make this:
~ square cork board
~ fabric
~ ribbon
~ buttons
~ staple gun
~ hot glue gun

This took me about 20 minutes to put together! Easy and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment