Monday, August 23, 2010

{Bookmarks} Baby Girl Arriving...


My mom is hosting a little baby shower for a young couple who attend my parents weekly bible study. They are about to have a little girl after having two boys. My mom wanted me to make her the exact same bookmarks I made for my own baby shower back in January as her favors. Of course I swapped out the blue for pink and took out all of the personalized info.


I added dark and light pink polka dot ribbon to each. My mom's intention was for this favor to serve as a new bookmark for each woman's bible. The verse on these is oh so appropriate for a new baby about to enter the world {Psalm 139: 13-14}.


Lastly, I had this little glass vase that I quickly tied another piece of the pink polka dot ribbon around for my mom to display the bookmarks in and for each guest to easily grab on her way out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment