Monday, July 26, 2010

{Invitations} Let Us Rehearse


I posted my friend Lauren's rehearsal dinner|menu proofs a few weeks ago. We made a few small changes to each and now they are complete! They were both printed on a shimmery ivory cardstock, and I used dark pink and black accent colors because they are the colors being used for her August wedding!!!!

The invite is a postcard and Lauren will be writing the addresses on the reverse side {and saving a little $$$ on postage}. I like the simplicity of it, but also like how the fonts and colors add some interest and appeal to the eye.


I think this menu is so fun! I love how it says, "Let's Eat!" which is completely appropriate and even a little sassy for an informal rehearsal dinner :-} We also added descriptions under each entree for the guests. Can't wait to see these on the tables at the rehearsal dinner {I'll be there since I'm a reader in her wedding}!

Looking forward to the BIG DAY, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment