Tuesday, July 6, 2010

{Invitations} Dean's Dedication


My baby boy is being dedicated on August 1st, and I'll be mailing his invites tomorrow. They were printed on a light blue shimmery paper and have a matching shimmery blue envelope. I used dark chocolate brown for the font.


Can you tell I have a slight crush on the scalloped look? I think I need to give it a rest...haha. I just can't help but love the classic yet cute look of them. Once again I used my scallop punch to create the circles.


You can't really see it in the picture but I added the scalloped circle to the invitation using thick double sided tape to give it a raised look. I really like the way they look!


I digitally recreated the scalloped circle with the cross on the wrap labels.


Lastly, I made matching thank you cards, again, using the raised scalloped circle. I'm also in the process of working on centerpiece ideas for the tables at The Rushes as well as menus. I will post those once they are finished. I have a few other Dedication details I will be posting as well!

1 comment: