Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{Weddings} What to Wear

Ahhhh...I just love weddings. Especially summer weddings. There's something about the beautiful, bright, pops of color that a summer wedding brings that just makes me swoon. I have two weddings this summer that I'm currently trying to find dresses for. JCrew is usually my favorite place to shop for pretty dresses...

I bought this tangerine strapless number on the sale section of their website last month. I'm planning on wearing it to the Cape Cod wedding I'm attending in a few weeks. I love the fun, summery color of this dress (plus I already have heels, jewelry, and a cute bag to coordinate at home!).

BUT...I'm really looking for something with rosettes. Where can I find one??? Any leads would be greatly appreciated! I do; however, love the periwinkle color of these two JCrew dresses, and I may end up buying one of them for my August wedding if I can't find what I'm really looking for....

No comments:

Post a Comment