Saturday, June 26, 2010

{Weddings} Cape Cod Wedding

I'll tell you what....I love a classy wedding. I mean, a really classy wedding where the venue takes your breath away and the details have been so meticulously put together that you just can't help but appreciate everything about it. I went to one last weekend in Cape Cod. Let me just give you a taste....


How gorgeous is the cake? They had me right at the monogram :) {which was also used on the save-the-dates, invitation, program, menu, etc.}


Stephen & Ron's first dance was pretty cool...I can't remember the exact song they danced to but it wasn't your typical slow song and it was definitely choreographed. And let me just say, these two can dance!


The weather in Cape Cod on the day of the wedding was a little overcast, but the setting for this event was so breathtaking that it didn't matter one bit. I was standing up at the reception site looking down on the ceremony location. The water was a backdrop. It was spectacular.


I love me a good tablescape. It's those little details that really get me and are what I look forward to most when I go to a wedding or party. I really love how S & R used a combo of square and round tables in their floor plan. The square tables flanked the perimeter of the dance floor and the rounds were everywhere else. Check out the centerpieces too. They used a low square centerpiece with moss and some florals and the entire structure was surrounded by candles. The suble light from the candles along with the fabulous uplighting throughout the room created this glowy feel all night. L.O.V.E!


The Powell's from NJ. We had a great time! Totally worth the 6 plus hour drive each way to be there for Stephen and Ron!

No comments:

Post a Comment