Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{Purchases} Got my....COUTORE!


Ahhhh....isn't it gorge?!?! I LOVE it! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a coutore of my own and I finally found it tonight. I just happened to jump on Shey B's website before bed and I spotted it. How sassy are the feathers....with polkadots!?! Love the raspberry and grey colors too :)

We decided on a camera too....the Canon Rebel it is. We just happened to hit a sale this week at Best Buy, which is always nice when you're making a big purchase.

***I'm also happy to report that after a rough couple of nights, my son is finally sleeping soundly in his crib!!! Hallelujah! He has been a stubborn little bugger with the transition, and I'm sure there will be more bumps in the road but honestly, I'm thrilled that he's been asleep {by himself} in his nursery for the last three hours...is he going to give me another three?

No comments:

Post a Comment