Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{Decorating} Spring/Easter!



Spring is in the air! The weather here has been beautiful for the past few days and if anyone deserves it, it's us here in NJ after the SNOWY winter we've had. In any case, the warm weather got me thinking about my spring decorations, which are pretty sparse. I don't have many Easter decorations either, but I did buy some pretty, sparkly eggs that I put into a glass hurricane and sat on the buffet table in my dining room. I also added a spring colored tea towel to the oven in my kitchen and put up new wreaths on my barn and front door. That's about it as of right now.

Does anyone have any cute decorating ideas for Easter or spring in general to share? Send them my way!

2 comments:

  1. Love the eggs in the hurricane vase... I haven't thought about Spring decorating - just getting this house clean and windows open :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eggs... this is the time of year where I lose decorating inspiration... I'm tired of the put up/take down of Christmas, Vday, etc. Need to start thinking...

    ReplyDelete