Saturday, February 13, 2010

{Decorating} Smart Storage Solution

{This tote is in the corner of my dining room - out of the way and for the most part, unnoticeable.}
{This tote is in the baby's nursery - updated pics coming soon!}
The blizzard of 2010 was good for one thing: completely babyfying (is that a word?) my home. My husband put together about a gazillion and one different contraptions, and I've been washing the cutest little teeny tiny outfits and socks you've ever seen for two days! Now we need a new home to make everything fit. JK. But WOW....there's definitely a lot of stuff we need to make room for. So here's what I did....I went to Pottery Barn for their canvas totes. I actually registered for these. Got one as a gift and with a PB giftcard from my shower, bought the other! These are empty at the present moment, but I'm sure they begin to fill quickly with toys and other kiddie things. So, if you're looking for a smart storage solution without having to add another a piece of furniture to your home or put your house up for sale, try these! They can be monogrammed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment