Tuesday, February 16, 2010

{Organizing} Miss Ginger

Still organizing over here. Aside from a few small decorating projects, the baby's nursery is pretty much finished, so I've moved on to Ginger....haha (next is my husband). She has her own little corner in my mud room. That's all I can spare in my small home. I bought a tiny little shelf from Target and have her picture and treats on it. Underneath the shelf, my husband added two hooks to hang her leash, harness, and collars from. On the floor, her food and water bowl sit atop a placemat intended for my dining room table but getting so much more use as a food trap for the puppy.

{You can see her crate next to her food & water bowls. Since I'm on maternity leave now, lucky girl doesn't have to go in the crate during the day while I'm at work!}


No comments:

Post a Comment