Monday, February 1, 2010

{My Classroom Crafting} Magnetic Letters!

{I used a combo of pink letters with white polka dots and dark pink, light pink, green and white striped letters}
{The G I made from a D}

Check out these magnetic letters that I found at Target in the dollar bins near the entrance to the store. A friend from work has them in her classroom and I thought they were adorable, so I went on the hunt for some for my own classroom. Unfortunately, most of the letters were sold out. Good thing I'm not afraid of a hot glue and a pair of scissors! I bought a few different letters and with a snip snip here and a little glue there - presto - this is the final product! I think they add a little something extra to the room, don't you?!?
I think these would also be cute for a child's bedroom or playroom!

1 comment:

  1. Kate - my friend made my kids ABC magnets out of the magnet paper and cloth scraps similar to these ones. You could do the same thing with the paper. Cathleen

    ReplyDelete