Friday, January 1, 2010

{Baby Boy} ~ Thank You Cards

Happy New Year! I have a feeling 2010 is going to be a great year for my family! I am so excited for my little boy to get here...2.22.10 is the day! Unless he has other plans, my c-section has been scheduled for that day. I must admit, I'm a little overwhelmed at all that I need to accomplish before he arrives. I've been working, working, working over my Christmas break to finish some of the projects I have on my "To-Do" list. In addition to painting, organizing, etc, I wanted to create Thank You cards to have on hand. This isn't something I wanted to have to think about after my little guy arrives, so I made these and had about 50 printed. They are all cut, stuffed in their envelopes and ready to go now!

Now I've got to get working on my nursery projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment